Thread: A Great Storm?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-08, 01:18 AM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Does that have anything to do with you relating three words that were definitely different to me?

No. It doesn't. So when a scientist says "might" in some instant, in doesn't change that the scientist also said "Likely". And Probably, is also Likely.

So quit changing subjects, quit calling me dumb, because you sat here and argued with someone for I dunno? An hour? Just to end conclusion "You're dumb".

Fact is, you're a total bitch. I've been saying that the whole night and you just prove it more and more.

That worse and worse shit isn't even coherent to that

different...TO YOU..not to me..not to the scientist who you read from..but to you....Nobody gives two shits about what different things sound like to you..i used the word possibly...your scientist basically did as well...if it doesn't make any difference to him..it shouldn't to you either..so shut the fuck up, go back to wikipedia....and learn as much garbage as you can. Theres a reason why people rarely ever agree with you....You like to blame it on the world...because that's what people generally do in denial....but it's whatever...do what you do...and keep making yourself look foolish.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote