Thread: A Great Storm?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-08, 08:32 AM   #29
сварливый

IP:

Yes, I have full reason to believe that the heating of the earth which is causing more world wide rainfall and a 4% increase (so far) in water vapor is naturally speculated to cause a hurricane to grow bigger and become more vicious in size. Why the fuck would I have even sat there multi-tasking and cooking dinner to argue with you about it in the first place?

I can't help but say it's fact because you'd be common to mistake the evidence for the opposed, because if you were to fight opposed then you would be fighting the belief in global warming.

The opposed is essentially this, you believe the planet is heating up naturally and thus the rainfall increase cannot be commonly attributed to a hurricane.

But please do you and I a favor and re-read this carefully:

"Since about 1970, there has been a warming of the global oceans including the areas where the hurricanes form due to increases in carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere," Kevin Trenberth, NCAR Scientist in Boulder, Colo., told Ivanhoe.

This coming from a man who constantly uses the word "Maybe" when he's completely unsure. Haven't our hurricanes increased yearly and become more dangerous? They seem to get bigger every year since the rapid warm up of the planet, and that's exactly what the above statement that Kevin Tranberth was making in the quote.

So tell me again, which part of it am I calling fact?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|