View Single Post
Old 09-02-08, 03:27 PM   #15
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
im in my 5th year of college, and there if there is a reason its taken me 5 years its drinking....ive calmed down now but i was at the point where it was 15 beers min to get me drunk....now im down to 8...its a bad thing cuz its so expensive...i dont care for vodka or that shit, cuz i like the way you feel yourself getting buzzed with beer, not the all at once im a shit show n all that.... id say im down to just drinking wed-sunday...which is a big improvement....its nothing to brag about but hell its something fun to do....but just like kolby who smokes and doesnt drink, i do the opposite, so i feel i aint gon die from drinking.......yet.

me 2 bro...

i dont smoke, or do drugs....just never got into the drug shit.

but i love drinking...i fuckin enjoy the feel of it just goin down my throat....that feeling of just the liquor overwealmin you

i used to drink about half liter of brandy every night....maybe more than that if i was chillin with other people.

But since i've had my daughter, i've had to cut back big time. I drink bout every nijght, but i dont drink in such amounts in short times. I usally drink 2 mixed drinks a night...maybe less, never any more than that tho....just cuz i know if i drink to much i'll just keep drinking

Drinkin is a fuckin hard ass habit to stop tho...like, its a bitch.

but its a bitch i love on my lips

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily