View Single Post
Old 09-02-08, 06:24 PM   #8
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
yeah, i misunderstood you at first..but i got you now..very valid points too. Im with obama....but i definately don't disagree with your decision to go with mccain.

and you know me mime..it's never anything personal between us.

and i don't understand why other people take politics so personally.....BUSH IS LEAVING....that's all that really fucking matters at this point

Yeah, I got you man. I was more directing that last bit to the people who are coming in here like voting for McCain makes zero sense whatsoever, when that's not the case at all. Bush's incompetent ass is leaving which is definitely a good thing, but at least he kept taxes down, hahaha.

Oh, and for those of you who think Bush gave tax cuts to the rich, you should really double check your figures because that hasn't been the case. In fact, if anybody would like to see the statistics behind who actually received the tax breaks, let me know and I'll post up the figures tomorrow. "Bush's tax cuts for the rich" has been political bullshit the entire time, as the facts suggest something completely different.