View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 01:15 AM   #48
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I don't know why Obama would tax the shit out of people who are generating capital -- that's been my whole point. And the economy doesn't work like that. Giving bottom feeders unearned money won't push the value of the dollar up, and it definitely won't lower the cost of anything. Who taught you macroeconomics?

Name one thing that you feel is priced too high and I'll explain why it's priced that high in 1-2 sentences max.

bro...who taught you econmics? Its common sense that if you give people money, most people spend it.

By givin money to lower income families, its goin to put more money back into smaller business's...and smaller business is what the economy needs.

Look @ the stimulas package....i'm not sayin that it did really anything spectaular, but it did help, regardless of what anyone says.

N what are you talkin bout? how is a higher dollar not goin to push prices down? Thats why prices are up, is because our dollar is so in the fuckin tank.

So please do explain....

--1 more thing, we have no middle class ne more...so until they figure out a way to make a middle class again...America will continue to be fucked.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily