View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 01:22 PM   #62
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
lmao

okay Mimesis, if thats even your real name, you suppose that we try trickle down economics one more time? cuz, u know, thats worked SO well in the past, and thats basically your suggestion.... and why exactly do u expect unemployment to swing back to 5%, (and btw, someone who thinks unemployment, as you said, Should be anywhere but 0% has some serious problems) you think that it will just fix itself? that it will just go away? what great logic you have there, i must commend you

the reason the Palin pick makes McCain a bad pick for President is the simple fact that, ding ding ding, it reflects his Judgment... when he does a Huge bellyflop for his first Major decision, how can u expect him to make good ones after that? They had one actual conversation with her the day Before she gets chosen, and they say she was properly vetted? I dont know if its worse that she was taken with such haste, or the fact that they actually think she Wasnt taken with haste, either way it reflects really poorly...

and thank you for, u know, not actually responding to anything i said...

the woman wants to teach No Evolution, and only teach abstinence
... now i understand if she doesnt Believe in evolution, and in using contraception, but it should be taught to Everyone, even if it is suggested by teachers which they prefer...
oh yea, ms abstinence has a pregnant 17 year old unmarried daughter... but Oh no, thats not an issue..... the thing i hate is when i talk about her daughter, or anyone, we arent bashing the Daughter.... we are bashing Palin for not even being able to convince her own daughter of her beliefs and legislation....

btw, your Campaign Manager has been quoted saying that this election "is not about the issues" but its about the composite image of the candidates and who are perceived as better leaders.... thats one great thing to say, he doesnt think it gives a flying fuck what the people want as long as they can ride the "McCain is a Maverick War Hero Train" all the way to the White House..... i almost loved as much as being called a "Nation of Whiners" by the McCain camp.... really lovely

Now, you think McCain will change the country? that he will steer us in the right direction? He couldnt get passed Bush in 2000, and then after that agreed with the President 90% of the time while he was in office... so basically the country wouldve been in the Same condition had he gotten elected 8 years ago instead of Bush.... McCain has been in Congress over 20 years, and as much as he thinks he's a Maverick, and thinks he is a Washington outsider, he's not.... he's too old, too stubborn, too grumpy, and hot-headed, and been part of Washington way too long to achieve the change that we honestly Do need.

as Obama said very accurately... its not as if McCain doesnt care, its that he doesnt Get it, he doesnt Know.

thats a horrible statement bro....Mccain agree'd...just like the other 98 percent of the senate/congress. You can't single out one dude.....

Mccain was indpedent in 2000 anyways, so if anything...he was a much stronger canidate back then...than before he joined the Republican party.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily