View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 01:49 PM   #69
Mannie Fresh
New to RV

IP:

actually his over 90% agreement with Bush is higher than most of his republican colleagues, so no its not a horrible statement...

and first off mimesis, you cant take a joke u dumb fuck, obviously mimesis is not ur real name, do u think Mannie Fresh is my real name? get real

and if u read correctly, i never said it was Possible to put unemployment at 0%, i was simply making a little jab that its counterintuitive to say unemployment Should be at 5% instead of should be erased or as low as possible... ur over here saying "its good enough if we just get it to a steady 5%"....especially considering in the 90s the unemployment rating had dropped for 7 years straight, and was under 5% for three of those years, including almost hitting 4%.... and btw presently there are over 60 countries with lower unemployment ratings... including a few that Are at 0% last time i checked, although im sure u can argue whatever u want for the reasons they are capable to do it and we are not, being undeveloped and what not... which brings up my point that i dont know what America u live in, but i live in one where u hope one day we can get rid of unemployment, or decrease it to a non-concern, not just throw it to the waistside cuz u feel like its impossible to even get it below 5.

and thank you again for answering any of my actual comments...... u know, i appreciate wen u Say u wanna talk about issues, and then never discuss them... cuz i still dont understand how u think unemployment will go down with no work put towards it... and if u give that same reagan trickle down bullshit just with different wording, than u obviously dont know your history too well

and to Pinky, i didnt Single him out per se, i was simply making the statement that when he agreed that much with a president that took us done the shithole, how can we expect him to be better? how is he a Maverick? how will he be a reformer? because if he had been president those 8 years, by logic, it wouldve turned out over 90% the same way.....

Fucka Katrina Gustav