View Single Post
Old 09-03-08, 06:21 PM   #79
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
lol

i almost wanted to say, good point CALI...until i read more than the first sentence

Mim's....he does raise one interesting point. Mccain on a global scale....compared to Obama on a global scale. Fuck dude, Obama drew 200000 people in GERMANY....thats fucking insane

He is way way way way way better diplomat than Mccain could ever be.

But what do you think?

Yeah, I was starting to think CALI was going to say something legit, but he managed to drive himself into the ground.

I'm not sure who would be a better diplomat. Neither one of them has had to convince foreign leaders to do anything yet. Obama seems to be more popular in foreign countries, but that doesn't necessarily translate to be being a better diplomat. He could be, though.

Like I said, the main reason I'm voting McCain is because he won't raise taxes. The debate about who's going to be a better diplomat isn't one I'm very interested in because I don't really feel very strongly one way or another.

We aren't on the best of terms with the UN right now because Bush is incompetent, but that doesn't mean their frustration will still hold when McCain or Obama get elected. I couldn't tell you though, I'm not very well read on our relationships with foreign countries, or who has the better foreign policies.