View Single Post
Old 09-04-08, 01:47 AM   #100
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, since it was clearly unexpected when the Republican president endorsed the Republican that's running for president. Get the fuck out of here.

you make a thread on a rap board entitled "Who else is voting McCain" then tell me to "get the fuck out of here"????

dude, do you even know what the fuck you would be doing by voting for McCain? if heaven forbid he does get elected, you do realize that the presidency will likely kill him as it has known to do to 76 year old bastards... it is not an easy job on the heart. then what are we left with? one of the most conservative evangelical candidates that could have possibly been chosen as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!???? you do realize the only reason that McCain chose her was to get the evangelical republican voting base, which is a HUGE part of the republican party (i think i heard 1/3 on the news... visit www.godhatesfags.com for more information on this huge part of the republican voting base).

go ahead and vote for the president that will BE SURE to once again guarantee financial stability to the upper 0.1% of the american population if you want to, but i'm ready for a president who is concerned with the well-being of ALL of the American people... and i'm just so sick overall of having my country represented by someone with this ignorant ass conservative state of mind.

time to restore some power to the people!!!!