View Single Post
Old 09-04-08, 08:31 AM   #6
сварливый

IP:

before I say a fucking thing..

WHAT THE FUCK @ 5.00+ MB beats dude. They should be about 6,000 KB tops which is a little over 0.15 of 1/5th of that. The memory these beats take up is outrageous. I wonder why. You formatted them differently than usual?

-I'm gonna be brief when I go through these. Listen to your loops and focus for hooks before changing beats and giving jugment .

Loopy Banga 1 is pretty nice! I like the shit out loud. It's good to my ears. I couldn't spit on it though without having to change my rap form into more thug. My voice would only go hard on this . I might smoke some and write a lil somethin to it.

LB 2. ..I can't spit on this.. props though.. you're obv. a solid producer.

LB 3. Diggin' the smoothness. Speeds up.. I could rap to this.. it's hard in it's own lil cool way.

Purple Kuush isn't very smooth, it's more about loops and cuts but I've ALWAYS had an appreciation for your way of doing that in your beats. I peeped some of your shit in the far past, I think I had a beat of yours that I still play randomly that sounds like this.. Lemme get the name of it.. Epic Tears. Both are good to listen to, though I like Epic Tears better, this is classy. Couldn't rap on it.

So that's 4 looped beats with good sounds. 2/4 I can rap on.

My rating is about an 8.3/10. Good tunes g.........
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|