View Single Post
Old 09-07-08, 11:12 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Yes, I pretty much agree with what Baph said. I honestly think that suicide is a weak way out because people who go that route are not strong enough inside to face the problems they are dealing with in life. They are weak inside, so its not necessarily the suicide that is weak, it is the person commiting suicide that is weak.

And that is not necessarily something they can help, some people are just not built that strong. Their upbringing can have a lot do with it, maybe lack of belief in themselves and lack of belief from other people; always getting put down or whatever can lead a person to grow up into someone who lacks self confidence and doesn't really have any sense of accomplishment. Regardless of their personality that they show to the world, you can't really be sure what is going on underneath.

It is just a sad thing that some people can't handle so much pain or whatever and learn to deal with it, through no intentional fault of their own. Just a shame. Even still, suicide or not, OMB was a legend and will be remembered as such I am sure.