View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 11:18 AM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
o.k first off o.m.b was'nt no legend.he pretty much sucked and then got o.k but he was never that good...................anyways.suicide is weak because it is nothing more then a final form of running away.it is ducking and avoiding whatever is troubling you instead of facing these things wether they be inner demons or actual problems in life.suicide is nothing more then running away.suicide is feeling that running away is so important that you will give the most precious thing you have and that is life.those who commit suicide are cowards or maybe just so crazy that they don't realize the actions that they do.sucide is very final so it does take some measure of courage to even commit the act.i love life so much i could'nt imagine giving it up.maybe in the end suicide is just not caring anymore.

cali...you've been out of fucking line lately. You consider yourself a legend...most if not all the people on this board....consder OMB to have been better then you....when he first got here...he was immediately dropping with the best...battling with the best...and over-all...contributing to the site more then 98% of the people who have ever been here on an intellectual level. His talent exceeded yours and just about everyone you know...and to top it off....he never let his ego get out of hand....as a matter of fact...he had maybe the smallest ego out of anyone here that could actually write. To say OMB was a good dude, is a fucking understatement...and you should feel ashamed of yourself to be the ONLY one who is selfish enough to tarnish his name without having just cause.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote