View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 10:28 PM   #44
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Also when life feels like not worth living, you feel like you owe the world nothing.

(this is not in all cases)

this is to everyone...not just you bry...
how often do people legitimately feel like they are doing the world a favor...or those around them a favor...by not existing? One of my best friends, who has had trouble getting on his feet...i've helped him out a lot..and I heard from his mother whom he's very close with..that in lower points in his life...he's made suggestions that he didn't want to live anymore..because he felt like he was a burden on other peoples lives.
Now, if someone is capable of thinking completely logical in those situations...i would call suicide selfish...because obviously...they would rather take the easy way out..then take the necessary steps to not be a burden. But, in moments where suicide seems like a viable option...i don't imagine logic being a strong influence on any of the decisions they make. Those decisions are fueled by emotion...and impulse..not logic...in times as dark as those for an individual...logic is either thrown completely out of the window...or warped. In my opinion....being selfish...is acting only on things that benefit you directly. Also, in my opinion, people more often then not...take their own lives in an attempt to bennefit others.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote