View Single Post
Old 09-09-08, 02:23 PM   #51
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
yea, V, but you spoke of him as if he was some hero "dont ever tarnish his memory!!"
i think CALI can have the opinion that OMB was a b..whatitch if he wants to, i dont agree with him, but still, why is he not allowed to negatively talk about OMB? its not like he died yesterday

because cali knows nothing about omb...cali is trying to judge him off of talent..and talent alone....and omb had 10 times more talent then cali could ever have.

It's like...a parapuhlegic who's never really played basketball...saying that ray allen is a terrible basketball player because he's never won a championship(prior to this year)

and once again...who the fuck are you? why are you so interested in my opinion.

And i don't think you're reading comprehension is very good...because I didn't say it like you're trying to make it sound like i said it. I didn't say "don't ever tarnish his name!!"

i said that he should feel like a douchebag for being the only person who is selfish enough to tarnish his name.....because i know how cali operates....he talks shit about somebody else....to indirectly imply he is better...he likes to pretend he's one of the greats from some classic era which realistically...wasn't as good as he hypes it up to be.....and then he likes to pretend that he was a pivotal part of that.

if cali had said...."i didn't really like the guy...we didn't get along" i would have nothing to say to him.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote