View Single Post
Old 09-10-08, 01:13 AM   #122
сварливый

IP:

Meh. This is my direct reason that I tell anybody who asks why I'm not voting for McCain.

"Both presidential candidates suck, McCain says one thing and goes for the other, best example is trying to insult Obama over experience, then giving vice president position to Palin, using her capability to have a fucked up family and look decent as an excuse, he doesn't release his medical information and when that's what people expect of a person his age, he's hiding shit, & he wants to keep us in a war that has ruined our country far worse than anything in history."

it doesn't come down to what he's offering.

It comes down to truth, morals, and secrecy.

Do I want a man who lies, uses cheap tactics, twists his story around and keeps things secret from the public, in office? I can understand if he wants to hide his dick size 'cuz that's irrelevant, but otherwise, I should give a fuck if some know-nothing broad is going to be 44th president of the United States when McCain dies from the same medical problems he chose to hide from me for obvious reasons. It's not like he'll get abducted so people can torture his cancerous tumor. "OMG CAN WE TRUST A PRESIDENT WHO CAN'T PISS IN A TOILET CORRECTLY?" .............. who the fucks gonna do that? He's just being secretive.

I find these to be very correct reasons to not vote for a human being. My favorite absolute choice... Decency.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|