Thread: CALIS myspace
View Single Post
Old 09-14-08, 02:01 AM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
i do have a indepentdent label you cocksucking idiot and my book comes out on triple crown in december.im working on my site now.when it comes up ill post the link.you kids on here aint too bright.how bout you tell me what your doing besides living in your moms basement.

yeah, i looked up the label.

It's real.

Shawn williams isn't affiliated with them in any way though.

so.....a...you better change the name of your company before you get sued by a previously existing company for plagerism
or.....b....you're lying.

I work for nike, make more then the real label i looked up...and am going to graduate school in the near future.

and i'm in the guiness book of world records for biggest left testicle.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote