View Single Post
Old 09-15-08, 07:48 AM   #248
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
what kind of show is it and whos doing the animation?

Well, it all depends on the route I go. I looked it up.

On the one hand I can get one of my friends who fucked with all that graphics and animation shit in college and university, then piece together some episodes and send them off to a tv station.

Or, the more common choice and apparently the one most likely to get looked at is send about 3 episode scripts along with a general summary of what the series would be about; characters; possible story arcs and if or not there would be an overall story plot. Then with it being an animated show I would most likely have to send in some artwork.. concept shit. I am hopefully going to do that myself, but I am open to outside help if it comes down to it.

I'll probably opt for the second choice. And if successful the station whichever I pitch it to would bring in their own animation people obviously and also bring in about 2-3 more writers to add to myself like most shows.

Its a longshot, but I gotta try because it is a waste of time and talent if I just go through the whole writing and artwork process and then don't even attempt to put them to good use.