View Single Post
Old 09-15-08, 09:50 PM   #6
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
ur defense is so dumb... its continually "i dont care if their views suck on this issue and that issue.... basically every other issue, i only care about ecomonics".... thats such a narrow-minded view its almost disturbing.... everyday McCain and Palin get owned in their interviews on TV, Palin didnt even have an IDEA of what the Bush doctrine was and then continued to suck at bulshitting her way through it....

but it doesnt matter because mccain is going to be able to save the economy.... oh but wait, u dont even think the economy is struggling in the first place....

Agree'd with everything you say Fresh

Mim's is the typical egotisitcal fuck like every other rich white kid.

You can tell that kid has had to do nothing to get where he's at. I can garuntee he came from a rich family.

N Mim's, keep telling yourself that you are 'slaming' my posts....but your just going in cirlces. Saying nothing. You aren't defending your canadaite...you WANT him to run EVERY aspect of your life. Yet you can only honestly defend, ONE point of view. N that point is very bad, as is.

I've already stated that Mccain obviously knows very little about economics...whats your comeback? That he is just reading a book....rofl...or what, was it that he knows more about forigen affair. He himself stated that he needed to read up on the topic, becuase he knew very little.

Frankly, i dotn want a president, who needs to 'catch up' on some economics.

So keep on defending Bush Jr.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily