View Single Post
Old 09-15-08, 11:10 PM   #7
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
ur defense is so dumb... its continually "i dont care if their views suck on this issue and that issue.... basically every other issue, i only care about ecomonics".... thats such a narrow-minded view its almost disturbing.... everyday McCain and Palin get owned in their interviews on TV, Palin didnt even have an IDEA of what the Bush doctrine was and then continued to suck at bulshitting her way through it....

but it doesnt matter because mccain is going to be able to save the economy.... oh but wait, u dont even think the economy is struggling in the first place....

Whether or not abortion is legalized isn't very important to me. I don't continually say anything, other then the economic policies are the most important to me. This thread is about abortion, which I don't care too much about, so what the fuck do you expect me to say? I give a fuck about abortion? I don't.

Basically every other issue? Really? Name some that I've denied importance to, you fucking idiot. I said it doesn't really matter to me who the better foreign diplomat is, because I think they'll both be fine, and I said I don't care too much about abortion. THAT'S IT. Don't exaggerate what I say to try and stretch some bullshit ass point.

I don't think the economy is doing good, but I also KNOW that raising taxes on the people who generate capital won't make it any better.

Next time you want to make a point, you might consider making it a priority to say something that's not stretched as fuck. I never said I don't care about every other issue, I said the economy is the most important issue to me. You have about as bad reading comprehension as Pinky does, which doesn't say much because he shouldn't have been allowed to pass 1st grade.