View Single Post
Old 09-16-08, 11:30 AM   #33
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Stop livin in the past faggot............

Dude you need to stop following round people who are only of average ability, you remind me of a stupid little boy that got bullied at school and is now trying to take revenge lol..........

^wow you're retarded, stop projecting your past experiences onto others as if they've lived your life. well i'm assuming that was the case, either that or your logic is completely fucked lol

You need to chill muther fucker and go post another comment in order to gain friends by licking ass.

^i have no need to suck up to anyone unlike yourself who feels they suddenly have the authority to judge anyone (when they are a talentless retarded ingrate) ever since they let you in seek and destroy out of pity

Hows about fuck off.......... You are a nerd and look like one too. You have alot of tough talk but your pussy muther fucker.

lmao @ nerd you must be blind as well as dumb and i would have no second thoughts about slamming my fist through your sternum and watching you crumple in person so behave yourself....

Leave me alone and stay off my back....

i replied within the quote so keep it shut from now on unless you want a quick banishment battle