View Single Post
Old 09-17-08, 01:23 AM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
exactly how is Obama inexperienced tho? you cant even come CLOSE to equating obama's "inexperience" to Palin's... and if anything Biden is more experienced than everyone on either side....

and second off ur Voting for McCain AND Palin... im pretty sure that is what you ballot will say... are u somehow going to cast your vote for only McCain in November... i think not, so stop sidestepping her as if she is of no consequence is ridiculous... and whether not they can ever actually Prove the investigation against her, everyone knows the truth about it, shes just the governor, she is capable of covering those things up... but its not just a "rumor" that she fired a librarian so she could ban certain books in the library... theres millions of counts against her, but i wont continue to dwell on it anymore

btw... the world average lifespan is under 70.... and McCain, you know, hasnt been able to raise his arms above his head since he was like 30, and has battled cancer a couple of times... ive heard of "what doesnt kill u makes you stronger" but thats fuckin pushing it..... i think his age is a Bigger issue than people even let on

rofl...holy fuck. Your kidding me?

Def. the type of open minded lady i would want to vote for.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily