View Single Post
Old 09-17-08, 01:50 AM   #32
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
Well, I got the ol' 9 to 5 also. But, I'm on a salary wage so I ain't paid by the hour. I get my cash whether I am there or not, word. My basic salary wage per month pretty much covers my expenses and leaves me with about £200-£300 left.

Then I do my shady deals at work selling products at a cut price, pocketing the cash and then simply writing the product off so the company can claim back of it. They don't lose out, I get extra cash. It's all good.

Then there are the people I know where I live that steal shit off the back of lorries and are too twitchy to be off loading it to others themselves so I sell some of their shit on for them and take a percentage of the profits. I only do this on real rare occasions though.

You just gotta find them not so above board ways of making money to go with the money you earn legally. Word.

i aint black and u aint black, but u pullin some nigga shit right here. and if anyone u knew, knew u was on this site and found it. that nigga would chew u up, spit u in the air and u come down like SPLAT NIGGA!!!

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote