View Single Post
Old 09-17-08, 09:49 AM   #13
сварливый

IP:

It's information like this that doesn't get out to the common public. I've learned a lot from being around people in airports and talking to my family members down in Alabama about how and why they are voting.

everything is misconstrued because the news drops a little bit of information about this and that every now and then, thus the people that receive a little bit of information have all the wrong reasons to vote.

From the start Mccain has been called a terrible choice, him and Huckabee was proclaimed this nation's nightmare, but he threw Palin on and the women voters disgraced themselves by proving it's over 70% prejudices.

Let's look at the facts here too, over 70% of black people voting for Obama. Over 70% of women were voting for Hillary. Now since Hillary lost to Obama, over 70% of women are voting for Palin. It's ALL prejudices. . . No one has a real good reason to vote. I suggest decency, but that isn't good enough for a lot of people. Tito has his head screwed on about morals. Anyway, like I said I'm in Alabama, I was just cruisin' through to see what was goin' on ... I'd like to drop some information on what I've learned from my family down here and get some feedback.

peace tho ..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|