View Single Post
Old 09-23-08, 12:09 PM   #12
сварливый

IP:

Somewhere in the core heart of every member that seems to have one.

albeit, I don't try to entice such an emotional wall in people, nor do I admit I do. & my vocabulary is very small, why bring that up?

If you think that people have an inferiority complex by what you've seen posted on this board, then I'm willing to place chips on the episode relating to yourself in some way. I wouldn't necessarily be able to tell if people have one or not, because if they did, they probably would just refrain from posting.

Meaning that they have something to say, but are afraid that big bad 2v is going to stop by and try to shut them up and/or make them look stupid. I don't like being portrayed as mean but I think you've hit the nail on the head when you say only people without a belief that I'm assertively pompous would bother to say something stupid when they know I'm reading. I'm not as direct as I want to be, I'd rather say something that people don't understand until they wake up the next morning and say "oh shit lol" or come back months later looking for something and read what I wrote and finally make a connection.

And I can't stand people who are blindsided on a two way street and have the nerve to say that the other side doesn't exist. Apart from that, some situations are just misunderstandings which lead to "?YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID ASS CRETIN GO TO COOLLLLLEEGGEEEEE" like wut

lmao

anyway I rambled im gonna go get a brownie and take a walk or suttin pz
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|