View Single Post
Old 09-24-08, 03:24 PM   #55
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S U N D A Y
alright, so... lets observe your stupidity real quick.

your argument: "you shouldn't take things i say online so seriously, gosh!"

then, you constantly "diss" me for using the phrase "lil daddy" once on this website. hmm, you seem to have taken that statement pretty seriously haven't you? so, why don't i use your argument when you say stupid shit and claim that i have multiple personalities? BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. lol, it would be obvious to any non-RV nerd who the complete joke is here.

ROFL horrible rebuttal. 1). You said you say that IN REAL LIFE. That's what everyone clowns you about. Lil Daddy and fuckboy hater. If you just said it online, then it's w/e. You say it in real life. It's almost as wack as that dude who got "no pidgeons" cut into his hair. Funny, that dude looked like your long lost twin too.

and, as far as the "loser way" that i dress, lol @ you dissing somebody for the way they dress. first of all, you haven't seen a picture of me in about 2 years, so how the fuck do you know how i dress? second of all, all i've ever seen you wear is t-shirts and hoodies with sports teams on them, which were cool to wear all the time in the 8th grade. mothafucka i'm ill, fuck with my miskeen/polo/jordan wardrobe. lol
T-shirts, hoodies? rofl... try , Lacoste, Polo/Ralph lauren, Calvin Klein button ups, Alfani, then the occasional suits and sports coats for late night shit. You get on my level b. My closet full of all them shits.

and as far as the grill thing goes, lol @ you still having to use some 2-year old shit to diss me. yes, my boy and i each copped a $40 grill when EVERYBODY ELSE was and took some pictures laughing our asses off the whole time... i never wore it in public, it was more of a joke purchase for fun than anything. sorry it left you so butt-hurt that you're still thinking about it 2 years later. lol, get over it.

nigger

The Kid>your life. Get over that.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote