View Single Post
Old 09-25-08, 04:21 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
Wtf? You're a fucking giant man lol. Come to Montreal so I can start fights in bars and then you can walk up beside me outta nowhere and tell the other dude "I wouldn't do that..." and we'll laugh when he pees himself

LMFAO!!

And word to Kemp.. I can handle like little gay ass house spiders now. I won't pick them up, I just swat them or squash them with a newspaper or something. But, the fucking big ones.. tarantulas just look fucking evil and this goliath beast was like a fucking mutant king of spiders man.

But what's even worse now, it was on the news not long ago that a Brazilian Wandering Spider was found in some bananas in a school in the UK. WHAT THE FUCK!!

The invasion begins man, the invasion begins. And if any of you say that you would be all up on one of them bitches, you're lying. Your common sense would keep you away because they will attack you and they are the most deadliest spiders in the world.