View Single Post
Old 09-26-08, 09:23 AM   #43
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
LOL @ once, you've said it multiple times on here and on IAR. and the countless times you brag to me like "15,000 posts on RV. Beat that" or "60-70,000 posts all over the net. Word I'ma nerd"

What I do obviously bothers you/Ticks you off b. You swing into the thread reminiscent of Lil Petey and start going off on your like deuche moments. It's coo tho b, if I ever drove past you I'd switch to the slow lane, put on the hazard lights and go 35. Just for you b

So, let me get this straight..

You continuously bragged about your posts on IAR.. I jokingly say that I have more on RV and overall on forums. Dude, I was kidding.. I have like 3,000 posts tops on forums in total outside of RV.

Show me where I continuously brag about my wins on IAR and RV please.. because clearly I must be missing something. I can show you ONE thread.

And yes, it obviously bothers me. It bothers me that some guy who lives in a completely different country speeds past some random people on the highway and thinks its cool. Really? Are you serious?

fuck you, now go watch 90210 already..

p.s. - I watched October Road.. shit is illy.. but Jake was STILL a douche in OTH. FUCK BRYAN GREENBERG!!