View Single Post
Old 09-29-08, 03:31 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
Man, I watched some more vids of yours. Do you play against anyone that tries? Everytime you start to drive they just give up and let you go. Or you are so quick they don't know where you went.

LOL yea I do. Just the two times I recorded. I recorded multiple vids of not the greatest comp. 2 separate opponents, like 3 of me and my bro. Then 3 playing same people. I need to record more. Cuz now there are more intense games. Like me and my boy, we play one on one a lot. Series is right now 7-8 to him. lol Like we D up on eachother good, no homo. that the shit really wouldn't even look good on cam, cuz it doesn't allow you to get any of the flashy shit in.

But I do gotta mention one thing, a lot of people don't expect a left handed baller. So the first couple times, or even one game, it's hard for them to defend it because they're not used to it. And trust me, it's harder if you don't have experience guarding a lefty. Plus, I do explode on the drive lol. But word, i don't get the shots I get in those other vids on the regular tho.

I'ma bring cam and record more intense games tho. This is like scouting vids of Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, etc in high school. A man among boys. nah mean b

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote