View Single Post
Old 09-30-08, 03:32 PM   #9
Magic5

IP:

Hahahahahahaha, only you would argue about what I meant by shatter. What the fuck did you think I meant? "No guys, the economy is literally a piece of glass and any time it could literally shatter!" Or, when I rephrased it to collapse to make it easier for your dumbass to understand, what the fuck did you think I meant? "No guys, the economy is literally blocks stacked on top of blocks, and any time it could literally collapse!"

Are you fucking serious?

The relevance to you not ever stepping foot into a college class is the irony that's involved when you turn around and tell me to go study something that I learn about every fucking day. Tell me, where did you go to learn about the Federal Reserve and what they do? Google? A few books at the library? Sorry, I've studied and learned far more than you have, as displayed by your posts in this thread.

YES, we can go into a depression. The Federal Reserve tries to prevent that from happening, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. Let me repeat - the economy CAN go into a depression. The fact you won't even admit that suggests you're a fucking moron.