View Single Post
Old 10-12-08, 01:50 PM   #37
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^lol =/

Like a good offense can't keep the other offense off the field, aka giving the other team less possesions to score. I'd rather take that. Like the Jags-Colts game this yr. The Jags had the ball for 42 mins, and peyton only had it for 18. had they been 30-30, colts would have won easily. But jags had multiple 10+ minute drives that kept Peyton off the field and denied him chances to score. I'd rather take an A+ offense over A+ Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
most of the focus is on offense?..tell Nick Saban that...he would laugh in your face.

And Pats were supposed to be the greatest offense of all time...they met one of the better D Lines of all time....didnt work out too well for them. Great defense beats great offense at all time..because a great defense will ALWAYS make a great offense have to adjust eventually.

lmao dude i'd maybe give you credit for that. But uhh if you remember Pats were 1-1 against Giants. and what was score like 30+ pts for each team.

If Giants really were greatest D lines of all time, they would have kept first game low scoring too.

First game, offense won, second D. the super bowl the giants were playing better, and Pats o-line was horrible. And brady wasn't as sharp either.

there were two games, with offense winning one and defense the other.

I don't care what you say, that Pats team would have beaten that same Giants team 9/10 times.

and I'm not talking in the NFL. I'm talking college football. An A+ offensive team will beat an A+ defensive team in the college level.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote