View Single Post
Old 10-22-08, 03:00 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
i'm just tryin to make a point, that in order for you to find a women that is not either A. childish (a myspace whore) or B. a whore (a girl you pick up @ a bar)

you need to chill out n just b you....trust me, when you dont look for a girl/wnat to try n find a girl to fuck

some girl, you'll just meet some radom ass girl n *blam* you'll never think she'll b that chick...cuz thats the point, she isn't some chick....shes THAT chick....thats how it happened for me....n i was the same way as you Bap

look man.. im gonna be real with you right now...

the reality of this situation is that your trying to give me advice as though you 'used to think like me'.. or youve somehow moved beyond where im at.... lets just scrap that notion right away man.. because heres how it really is..

i DID find the love of my life... i HAVE been in your situation... ive done the whole girlfriend, boyfriend thing.......ive come real close to being married even to the point where i was enguaged..

so stop trying to give me advice like your mr big man whose been there and done that...

you wanna know whats real though?

i dont give a fuck anymore.. relationships are for suckers.... i KNOW you wont agree with me on that.. and thats cool... but personally on my own journey ive decided i dont want to tie myself down to one girl anymore...

i love sex.. i love sex with lots of different women... thats MY stance towards love.. its shit... its addictive and pathetically traditional in human culture...

i dont really believe in it anymore...

so how about you get the fuck off my case and dont EVER tell me to grow up again because you are not in some sort of situation where your more jaded to these issues than I am...

got it kid? for fuck sake...

thanks for ruining my thread ay.. nice one.. you fucking child