View Single Post
Old 10-22-08, 03:08 AM   #15
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
look man.. im gonna be real with you right now...

the reality of this situation is that your trying to give me advice as though you 'used to think like me'.. or youve somehow moved beyond where im at.... lets just scrap that notion right away man.. because heres how it really is..

i DID find the love of my life... i HAVE been in your situation... ive done the whole girlfriend, boyfriend thing.......ive come real close to being married even to the point where i was enguaged..

so stop trying to give me advice like your mr big man whose been there and done that...

you wanna know whats real though?

i dont give a fuck anymore.. relationships are for suckers.... i KNOW you wont agree with me on that.. and thats cool... but personally on my own journey ive decided i dont want to tie myself down to one girl anymore...

i love sex.. i love sex with lots of different women... thats MY stance towards love.. its shit... its addictive and pathetically traditional in human culture...

i dont really believe in it anymore...

so how about you get the fuck off my case and dont EVER tell me to grow up again because you are not in some sort of situation where your more jaded to these issues than I am...

got it kid? for fuck sake...

thanks for ruining my thread ay.. nice one.. you fucking child

the difference between all ^^^ that bullshit n me....

is that I FOUND A WOMEN....

n she WANTED to have MY CHILD

you obviously haven't foudn that....

ive found plent of WHORES that wanted to marry me...but only one women who WANTED me for ME n to have my baby

thats the difference

n one last thing

fuck this thread...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily