View Single Post
Old 10-22-08, 08:16 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

hes right though...

i dont fear osama bin ladin... fuck him AND his bitch made videos.. and that reporter needs to get his fist out of his asshole when he disagreed that osama didnt blow up the towers...

that shits been planned for a long ass time because america HAD to threaten the publics safty with fear of death before reality could become the way it is right now and i realise that interviewers gotta put out a conformist ignorant politically sympathetic perspective towards what the american government portrays as the bullshit proporganda driven truth because he cant fuck with freedom of speech..

its a fucking joke these terrorist cats.. i dare them to come out of the woodworks.. theyll get squashed and inprisoned and they all know it.. thats why these so called terrorists hide and stay underground.. they know they cant fuck with the western world and their fooling themselves by perpectuating the opinion that they have an iota of a chance of winning their jihad..

but having said that.......i DO understand their tip.. their countries didnt progress to the western level.. thats why they got moved on.. thats why their countries are war torn and fucked up, because they couldnt compete with a larger force.. its a dog eat dog world.. i feel sorry for these mother fuckers and in a perfect world, our governments SHOULD have just let them exist within their own bounds... but absolute power currupts absolutly and thats just how history unfolded...

the world is a fucked up place man... this shit has been happening throughout history... the only difference is now a days its in our face on the media and bitch made humanitarians decide to protest and cry about the violent nature of the beast that we live inside..

fucking suck it up... the fact still remains reguardless of what islam or christianity, or catholosism or any other bullshit state of philosophy that exists out there stands for

religion is the cause of almost every problem that we have here....

on a smaller note though fuck mos def for adhereing to the teaching of islam...no man made hyped out religion is the truth.. god is god and thats all there is to it.... i do agree with some of the points he made on a secular level... but damn its a shame he isnt here to debate..

that would be an interesting conversation..