View Single Post
Old 10-27-08, 03:45 PM   #22
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

well im in college right now, so im doing the school thing, i dont live in the dorms so i get a fat refund check for about 3 grand every semester 1500 of it goes towards rent and light and cable then i make 7.75 working in the kitchen, so its free food, but during the summer, while im not in school? 8.50 is a JOKE 9.00 a JOKE, i intern with a company called the "Technology Consortium Group" i STARTED out making 13 dollars an hour last year, working 45 hours a week, THIS summer, i got promoted to supervisor of my team and made 20 dollars an hour for 45 hours a week, thats 900 dollars a week 1800 every pay period, thats 3600 per month, working 3 months every summer, thats 10,800 i made this summer alone of course taxes were taken out so its more like 8000, now im already guaranteed a position in the company when i graduate, and thats if i want to, thats 90,000 ill be making off back once i get my B.A. in Computer Engineering, now if i decide to go to another BIG company like catepillar or boeing, then ill be making at LEAST 100,000 Grand a year, boasting a 3.7 GPA, my life is headed in a great direction, im nor trying to bag on you bro, but pizza?? pizza?? come on, how old are you??

dont think im tryna bag on you cuz im not, im jus sayin

oh yea and

minimum wage is 7.75