Thread: new pics
View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 04:29 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol you're a fucking ugly drug fiend, you're out of shape calling me scrawny tryna play it off like bitches wouldn't find me cuter and think I have a better body.

I look like one of those teens from american movies? The one all the american girls have posters of and obsess over? Who they find hot and wanna fuck and they get all the chicks?

Word? Thanks boo, you're so sweet.

man.. im not out of shape...

and yeah.. chicks would find you cute..... in a fucken little brother way.. dont play yourself out to be some kind of ladies man.. not after those embarrasing pictures you posted... thats called pretending... your an ugly small frame scrawny little kid with buldging eyes...

your talking to a fucken man... im not a kid like you... i dont play that cute shit i get women because im a fucking man... you dont understand that shit because all you deal with are easy as pie smitten little highschool girls.. you are not a player... you dont have game... youve just made that pretty fucken clear...

now take that embarrasing weak sperm looking rough head of yours out of my thead young man..

stop playing yourself...