Thread: new pics
View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 09:07 AM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

You're a fucking man? How the fuck are you a man you coke abusing, love deprived from his parents fucking epic failure and product of a bad childhood mother fucking JUNKIE.

Get the fuck out of here. I been living on my own for a year and a half and i've made myself 30 grand through business, i'm in the army reserves and I go to college and get great grades.

All you fucking do is talk bout "I get this bitch and I get that bitch and I pop valiums and inject coke in my dick cuz i'm a faggot who fiends for the needle like I do for a mom and dad who care and tell me they're proud" You're probably the most spaced out mother fucker out there in person huh, who pauses 8 seconds when someone asks them a question and then says "sorry mate, what was that?"

Lmfao, do you even have parents? Don't lie, bet you had a big lack of hugs as a kid didn't you junkie? Ahahaha

I get highschool bitches, college bitches, 16-25 year old girls, it doesn't fucking matter what age they are. Lil brother cute? Homie, like you said, my BULGING blue eyes are "omg I wanna fuck that guy so hard" cute.

Get the fuck outta here chubby cheeks, you want to be a real man? Stop arguing with KIDS (apparently) then and get a REAL hobbie.

I hope you die of a drug over-dose, fuckingg nazi ahahahaha