Thread: new pics
View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 11:04 AM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Learning curve JTR... learning curve..

your a pretender... we all know it... its crystal clear... im telling you, dont fight battles you cant win... I understand your trying... and blaming your dickhead approach to this discussion on being high is obviously the way out in your head...

its the simple fact man.. the truth hurts... your an ugly kid, its not your fault... you look like you havnt hit puberty yet, your eyes buldge out of your tom green looking head which despite the crap you were trying to pass off to me, is not a good look.. I know youll deny it to the death but I also wouldnt be surprised if your a virgin.. your stature is small, weak and pathetic and you just cant hide that buddy...

I mean we can get all derrogatory about drugs because thats pretty much the only angle people have against me on this site.. but your the one hitting the pipes here... im off illegal drugs now... i got scripts... ive moved onto the better stuff..

look... im not trying to really hurt your feelings... but you took a moronic stance towards me and i burnt you for it... just accept it and we can move on from this pety crap..

ive got way more important things to deal with than some dick for brains teenager getting butt hurt because the fallacy that was his perpective on his own looks and reputation are full of shit and have been exposed....

just shoo.. you fucken pest...