View Single Post
Old 11-04-08, 05:46 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Haha. Thats funny, man. I ALWAYS have ammo. But never have any health. The last 3 hours I've played, I've literally had zero stimpaks, but I've had about 30 frag mines. So I've spent alot of my time dropping mines on a corner and then luring enemies around it.

But its a fun ass game. I kill all the traders on the wasteland and take all their shit. I'm getting fucking tired of looking for my Dad though. I've gone to like ten places and every time its like "Oh, you just missed him!"

ROFL. I found him!

I actually never went to the Galaxy Radio Station. I decided to explore a bit and somewhere a little northwest of Tenpenny Tower there is a garage. If you go inside there it has a hatch you can open with a switch that takes you underground to the entrance to Vault 112. The dude's dad is in Vault 112 doing some sort of science experiment.

The thing is though, if you are aiming for all the achievements.. don't go there until you have to. It's like Chapter 5 of the main story, ROFL.. I skipped through chapters 2, 3 & 4 by accident and now I can't do them so... NO ACHIEVEMENTS unless I replay that portion of the game.