View Single Post
Old 11-06-08, 04:21 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

LOL how the fuck are you gonna talk when the colts are only one game better? Barely beat a team led by Matt Cassel at home, and had to rely on 2 breakdowns from teams for their first two wins for the season. Oh and did I mention got owned at home by the Jags?

I'm not even sweating it, disappointed maybe. But the Jags situation is a lot better than Colts. David Garrard playing up to what his contract extension helped. Countless times when the defense has failed and the running game has sucked, he's kept us in games, or won us the game. Matt Jones stepping the fuck up finally. Josh Scobee (i'm sure you remember him, right? ) stepping up to be one of the elite Kickers in the league. 13-15. 13 straight fgs, not counting the block from a horrible snap and bobbled hold. 4-4 from 50+ yds. Then Montell Owens with 2 special teams TDs. The O-line was severely fucked up, bt just hasn't clicked. Defense is a problem yea. But i have no problem with this needing to be a rebuilding yr.

and 3-5, doesn't eliminate a team. The Steelers were 4-5 at one point in the year they won the super bowl.

But the Sooners have basically made NFL football ehh to me anyways. So each weekend I'm glad.

but the Colts... LOL

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote