View Single Post
Old 11-07-08, 02:04 PM   #67
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No but you have to be fully african american to be called a black president

are you STILL playing this racist shit you lame fucker?

I hate obama. and thats how itll always be

cuz he fooled dumbass losers to vote for him and expect something new when he's been constantly exposed for being "same old" during the entire campaign, but no, that wasn't what was important. It was the fact that he had a big black mouth that whenever he dropped, he told you 'CHANGE'.

The kind of change that Mccain could compete with in direct terms? Please..

Wait wait wait..
How come if a regular person is mixed with black he's black, but if that person happens to be the President then people have to make a strong point that he's mixed?
I guess you think its the white in him that won the Presidency, huh?
lmao
Yall are mothafuckin haters, and I'll be a lame fucker, but I guarantee an ass whoopin would take place if we EVER crossed paths.
Im STILL playin that racist shit, cause mothafuckas is STILL racist.
How come Hitler is considered brilliant for convincing people that the jewish was the problem for Germany's economic problems and that he can fix them but Barack Obama aint shit for convincing people to vote for him cause he can help change America.
AND YOU WONDER WHY IM STILL ON THAT RACIST SHIT?!
Yall are something else.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote