View Single Post
Old 11-08-08, 04:48 PM   #94
сварливый

IP:

1/4th black isn't an argument though because if your grandparent was black and everyone else hispanic then you'd be hispanic period

I'm talking mixed.

Generalize the asians, black people, and white people now..

Hell, even Chinese and Japanese generalize themselves away from each other, I know asians saying they're mixed and then going on to say a mixture of Chinese and Japanese but generalizing it to Asians...

But lets say you have a hispanic and a white person that has kids, their kid is gonna be light skinned cuz a lot of modern day hispanic have kinda milky brown skin, will you call the kid white? Maybe.. Hispanic? could be.. there are both light and dark hispanics, but you'd generally consider them mixed. That's my demagoguery to your situation.

And, the mixed family I know, you wouldn't be able to tell they have a black father, you can say black dominates all you want, racist fucks, but these kids were fucking white to me 'till I saw their father. Lol. Now they're mixed and I won't ever call them otherwise....

So go ahead, call all the kids in your hood who are 1 half white and 1 half black just flat out Black... It doesn't change my point at all and it sure as hell doesn't turn my point into a perspective..
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|