Thread: FUCK Islam
View Single Post
Old 11-11-08, 07:28 PM   #10
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
pro world domination......pro opression of freedom...

I'm not even talking about terrorism, i understand islam is used as a basis and forum for militant groups to recruit and abuse the minds of youth to fight a war they dont understand.

however proporganda driven messeges of peace are meaningless.

islam wants to be the ONLY religion in the world. Islam wants to opress freedom and instate its own laws on the peoples of the world.

And its growing......

What are YOU going to do about it?

wtf are you talking about you idiot?the koran says that you can not force people to accept islam.of course we want everyone to be muslim just like the christians want everyone to be christian and every other religion wants the same thing.the koran says 'there is no complusion in religion' meaning you cant force people to be muslim.you also cant attack countrys who claim peace with you.you sound like a ignorant idiot.do research before you say anything.as for forcing people to follow thier laws thats what the christians are doing and if it wasnt religion then it would be what a man wanted to do.a man not all men.chrstians have crusaded and everything else.they brought a time called the 'dark ages'.dont be such a fucking retard.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote