Thread: FUCK Islam
View Single Post
Old 11-11-08, 09:23 PM   #11
сварливый

IP:

Confusing a preacher and a priest. Yeah, you got me there. Sorry. I put the two together because a lot of Priests Preach and it fucking rhymes .

And I've been told that the baptist church is deviated from the catholic, and that's why I shouldn't trash talk catholicism, but I feel I should trash talk catholicism a whole lot regardless of how many of them believe they do or do not have to go through a Priest, because that's basically what catholicism is about. I would make the 'c' in it capital but I don't think it's deserving -

whether or not catholicism is the oldest christian belief system is debatable, as the bible says that that belongs to the first Christians under the name Church Of Christ, later to become Catholicism.

But the baptist belief system simply remains being Christians. You can be a Baptist but that doesn't mean your Religion is called Baptism. You see what I'm sayin'? The shit's not a cult, it's basic and un-mutilated. The reason you get baptized is so you can reveal to the earth that you have your belief system and your heart and soul belongs to Christ. A priest and followers witness this, and thus, it's a baptism.

You see what I'm sayin'? .. I was gonna post earlier in the thread that the baptist church is a spring off of the catholic church but I was unsure of the 100% truthfulness of it.. point being that catholics think they're christian and have their own weird crazy ass inexplicable way of doing things and if the baptists were a part of that they wouldn't be opposed to the method of belief that catholics follow suit with.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|