Thread: FUCK Islam
View Single Post
Old 11-13-08, 12:55 PM   #58
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
actually the bible says to stone alot of people for alot of things.we say cut your hand off for stealing and the bible says to stone them to death.christians trasported more slaves then anyone ever did.slaves of muslims must be released if they turn muslim while christians keep christian slaves.the new testament applies to everything you fucking idiot.i cant believe how dumb christians are nowadays because they dont really read thier bible.JESUS SAID I HAVE COME TO CHANGE NO LAWS SET FORTH BY MY FATHER!!thereofre where it says in the old testament to stone people it still applies now.

In no way am I out to prove that you don't know what you're talking about, BUT.....you don't.

Read the whole chapter of what the hand cutting is about. A lot of the things that Jesus says aren't to be taken to the extreme. It's common sense. If you read it, then you'll see that Jesus is saying that to show the people the seriousness of sin. NOT about cutting your hand off.

And about the stoning of different people, read the story in the Bible where Jesus tells them that if they don't have any sin then let them be the first to stone the lady. Why didn't Jesus allow them to stone her?

Please please please study what you're trying to say. I feel like you have SOME knowledge of the Bible but you don't really understand what it says and you don't understand the context. Notice, I'm not saying ANYTHING about Islam and the Koran cause quite frankly I don't know much about it. But I study the Bible in school so that's why I respond to everything that you say about the Bible.

Know what you're trying to say before you decide to open your mouth.