Thread: FUCK Islam
View Single Post
Old 11-13-08, 09:34 PM   #69
сварливый

IP:

wait explain your second paragraph 4 me

I don't understand if you're trying to say:

Christian nations are in a sense warring with Muslim nations but the Christian nations aren't going berserk because they see the war as a State thing and Muslims see it as a Religious thing

or

Muslim nations haven't let go of their old values yet so it's not to be blamed on Religion that they are going berserk and calling the war a Jihad..

If it were the first, my response is that is understandable, but you can't call our nation(s) (a) Christian nation because that's not what it is. It's a Free nation where Freedom of Religion, belief, attitude, and everything else is the first importance, followed by the importance that people see fit for themselves. So although it may consist of a majority of Christians, as you also said, there is still a separation between Church and State. However, if you were to argue with that, you COULD say that our laws were founded on and based partly on the Holy Bible. Which is true. We are a free nation because of Jesus, and we are slowly splitting from our holy heritage for likewise reasons. I think I posted a poem about this in the poetry section of this site.

if it were the second explanation, I'll have to say that that's completely fucking bogus bullshit because the Muslims base all their laws on books that are or of foundation through the Qu(Ko)ran. Turkey is no longer a Muslim nation for example because they began to build laws that weren't based on Islam. Ever since they stopped basing laws on Islam, for fact purposes, they've progressed in the world to a world power.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|