View Single Post
Old 11-14-08, 08:17 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Yall
you dumb or what? I live in valleyfield, thats like 30 minutes from Mtl, I go there almost everynight, and they dont fucking look gay like you, so if I see someone with a cupcake shirt ill be sure to smack him

EXACTLY, VALLEYFIELD. You live in the fucking french hick shit hole lmfao. You're a fucking frenchie, no wonder you don't know shit. A fucking pepsi drinking, maywest eating french piece of shit. You all fucking slap eachothers asses for jokes and talk hella gay and wear cut down sleevless v-necks around there and apparently im the gay one. And your music and beats fucking SUCK... LOL!

Lol I look gay? You have fucking wannabe Cali surfer hair and rock fitteds with busted ass clothes and you think I look gay? Ok, i'll be sure to knock someone with a fucking pelicans beak the fuck out when I see him

Oh by the way that's you toucan sam. Dudes nose bends so much at the bridge if he sniffed coke he'd have to do it on an angle lmfaooooo ahaha

And you talk real fucking big over the net, you can come around Lasalle College anytime ask me for my number ill give it to you call me up and I'll be more then happy to come by and fuck that ugly ass nose of yours up even more ahahaha. I'm not like the rest of these fucking kids on this site who talked shit to someone close by and when they got called out were nowhere to be seen. Come to Saint Laurent since you're there every fucking night Mr. Big Shot and I'll break you in half you lanky fucking french frog.