View Single Post
Old 11-14-08, 08:43 PM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl posting in one thread of yours is following you around? lmao yet you're the one who keeps sending messages out of the blue and keep whining about shit to other people. LOL you're the one who can't get over it. and LOL @ gf. sorry man, unlike you I don't do internet relationships. sorry

and LOL if you really serious and want to make it personal, I could easily give E, Baph, and shit, everyone on here more material to think of you as a lil faggot like they already do. But unlike you, I don't stay worrying over little things.

LOL notice all I said was "LOL" and this kid goes off on a rant. oh man...

p.s. if I don't reply back to you please avoid posting 3+ diff posts in a row on one of your childish rants. Makes you look stupider than you already do.

Saying stupider makes you look stupid actually LMFAO

Dawg, tell Baph and E anything bout me you want, cuz homie, I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT ANY OF YOU

lmfaooooo, you're fucking people on a rapboard, unlike you I don't grow emotional attatchments to fucking dudes I meet online.

And trust me, you don't wanna get personal with me. Like I said, stay the fuck outta my business, quit jocking me, do you and ima do me. Cuz I can dish out as much as you can and more

Lame ass yeaa you get girls... who fucking cheat on you or dump you straight up and use their friends to make an excuse for it when all they want to do is leave you cuz you lame as fuck ahahaha

Keep ya mouth shut and keep ya distance and i'll do the same, muh fucka you keep coming at me first, fall the fuck back. Unlike you I don't regret shit and wish I was still in highschool. Fucking immature kids spredding gossip like your lives is a fucking degrassi episode ahaha, you worse then highschool chicks ahahaha

PEACE