Old 11-14-08, 08:59 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Saying stupider makes you look stupid actually LMFAO
yea, because using actual words make you unintelligent. lmao idiot

Dawg, tell Baph and E anything bout me you want, cuz homie, I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT ANY OF YOU
lmao that sure explains all the long ass essays and back and forths you have with them where you not only reply once, but twice and even THREE times back to them.

lmfaooooo, you're fucking people on a rapboard, unlike you I don't grow emotional attatchments to fucking dudes I meet online.
Obviously... the 14 yr old GIRLS are more your type right?

And trust me, you don't wanna get personal with me. Like I said, stay the fuck outta my business, quit jocking me, do you and ima do me. Cuz I can dish out as much as you can and more
how? rofl I got shit on you that involves shit on the girl "You're going to marry". And i'm 150% sure you didn't tell her, and probably why you told her to ignore me and block me and etc. When I heard that I LOL'd f'real. And if you wanted to do that, you should have stayed out of my business first.

and what are you gonna do? Message some chick who goes to school in Rhode Island? LOL good luck with that man. I havent even seen her since 2006 when I graduated. It's much different for you. So don't even try to threaten me.

Lame ass yeaa you get girls... who fucking cheat on you or dump you straight up and use their friends to make an excuse for it when all they want to do is leave you cuz you lame as fuck ahahaha
ROFL and wait, when did I bring up getting girls? dude your priorities in life are fucked. NEWS FLASH: LIFE ISN'T ABOUT GETTING GIRLS!! and stop acting like you some pimp. You can get random sluts and that's an achievement? What happened To Alex? You lost her to drugs. Then that other ugly chick you liked Brittany or some shit. What happened to her? When have you actually physically got with a chick you actually cared about instead of a booty call? lmao so don't try to put up your random fuck around chicks. Because if I wanted I could go and party and fuck random sluts I don't give a shit about too. It's no achievement buddy.

Keep ya mouth shut and keep ya distance and i'll do the same, muh fucka you keep coming at me first, fall the fuck back. Unlike you I don't regret shit and wish I was still in highschool. Fucking immature kids spredding gossip like your lives is a fucking degrassi episode ahaha, you worse then highschool chicks ahahaha
LOL too late when you already feel the need to go get into my business. and LOL @ coming onto me first. I banned you for that moment, and would have talked to you. Then YOU wanted to be a bitch about it. And then don't forget to mention the 393030932 messages and IMs you kept sending. and so what if I wished I did shit better? Unlike you I care about keeping my priorities straight. I wouldn't feel proud about being a high school drop out or getting kicked out of college cuz I chose to party all the time instead of taking a great opportunity and blowing it.

And worse than a high school chick?

Fuck, Atleast I don't weigh less than one

PEACE

ding ding .

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote