View Single Post
Old 11-14-08, 09:01 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

www.johnnycupcakes.com

underground skater/punker/hiphop style clothing line, originating from Boston

You see Blays sig? The lead rapper of Gym Class Heroes got that black shirt with the blue owl on it? Iunno bout y'all but I think it's a sick shirt, i've had it for a while, and I think the brand is pretty dope.. some celebrities are starting to wear it too but I was digging that shit before it has started to become somewhat of a small underground fad... Also Lupe Fiasco fucks with Johnny Cupcakes, he's a fan of the business empire that the Johnny dude made himself outta nothing, and a fan of the clothing, he watched it grow from the start til now.

The brand is sick and it's getting bigger and bigger, I wouldn't even have had to have told you, you woulda found out in a couple of years yourself.

Girls love Johnny Cupcakes man trust me, I get mad compliments on it. The shirt is trippy as fuck man, and ima stoner, so that's my kinda swagger. I go to after hours and pop pills (barely, once in a while) and the only lights on are black lights, and the colors just pop out like bloaww, mad trippy, it's sick.. lol