View Single Post
Old 11-14-08, 09:44 PM   #18
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
What.. you won in the super super super light light light 0.00000001 children under the age of 2 division?

Your not a fighter...

I am a fighter and I know how to pick em bud.... but i dont need to rattle off all the dumbass tournies ive won.. my creds are from street fighting.....

wtf man, how am I not a fighter? I don't cross that line, telling someone who's been in martial arts their whole life that they aint a fighter, is disrespectful. Being a fighter yourself you'd have that curtosy. Atleast be like "well for a fighter you prolly a bitch and i'd whoop you" don't tell me I don't fight. I got Irish temper and I get into street fights all the time, and I don't need any stupid cred. I don't make shit public and brag cept on here cuz RV aint shit to me dude, damn... y'all can't figure that out lmfao

People think they tough cuz they ok at fighting standing up for beat people up with no martial arts training, I can stand up with a tough guy, and we'd go toe for toe, but if I get him on the ground it's submission or ground and pound bro, I have excellent ground work from Judo and excellent submissions... it's w/e though, think what you want buddy, you dont know me anyways hahaha